Wednesday, September 11, 2013

the itch

Knitting is one of those things that comes and goes in waves for me. I can put all my stuff down and not knit anything for weeks, but then there are days like today where all I want to do is knit. I want to knit, and I want to knit all day, and I want to knit everything. I've been adding stuff to my Ravelry queue all morning, because I'm finding it impossible to concentrate on anything else. (Worst. Employee. Ever.)

I still have 2 projects on the needles-- my sister's sweater and the dishcloth. I've forbidden myself from starting anything else until those two things are done. I'm SO CLOSE on both of them, so all I really want to do is speed toward the finish line. If only my job was to watch television all day... then I could knit AND work! Also, if I were faster/better, I could make knitting a job. Of course, I probably wouldn't like it as much then. [#firstworldproblems] We humans are so fickle.

Seriously though, how much do I want to make one of these for the nursery guest room?

Blanket pattern available at Purl Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment