Wednesday, May 27, 2015

loan progress -- 05.27.15

Undergrad: $0
Law School: $12,870.74


The light at the end of the tunnel is getting SO BRIGHT! I paid off another loan last Friday which leaves me 2 to go. Part of me is like "about damn time!" and part of me is like "omg I can't believe the end is here already!" With my current trajectory, I'll have the second-to-last one paid off a week or two before the baby arrives, leaving a grand total of about $5500 to go. I'll be able to get rid of that before the end of the year, no problem. How excited am I?!


I'm still stunned to realize that by the end of June I'll be in the 4-digit territory. When I started out at ~$72,000, it seemed so unattainable. Yet there's something about an elephant that comes to mind...

Poster available for purchase here


3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATS!!!!
    that is seriously awesome. you're amazing.
    how are you? hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!! Such exciting news and what great timing, too!

    ReplyDelete