Monday, March 17, 2014

a programming note

I'm going to be writing a series of how-to posts on my adoption journey. They'll be pretty specific/technical in nature, so I'm sparing all of you who don't really care about the minutiae and creating them as pages instead of posts. You'll be able to get to them in my navbar up top, so in case you're interested, they're up there.

I'll still be posting on our adoption journey in the regular feed on a semi-regular basis (mostly posts about my impatience and roller-coaster of emotions), so never fear! I'm just trying not to bore you all to death :)

UPDATE: We gave up on the adoption journey, but I wanted to provide the link to the one post that I did write, in case it helps anyone else!!

How to Adopt From Foster Care in Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment