Tuesday, March 4, 2014

03.04.14 -- loan progress

Undergrad: $0
Law School: $39,475.12


It annoys me that it takes multiple days for my payments to be applied (I made this payment on Friday, and it is now Tuesday). Oh well. My balance is officially below $40k!



It looks like I'll have my next debt snowball loan paid off in the beginning of May. Hooray! I'm trying to keep a happy face about this, but inside I'm really freaking out. Seriously, these balances aren't going down as quickly as I want them to. With any luck, I'll be ready to give birth any-day-now a year from now, and ZOMG THAT'S SO SOON. I mean, yay (clearly, not anything but yay, because how much do I want to have kids?), but woah. Shit's getting real. I think it's time for me to make another amortization schedule. Because nothing helps my anxiety quite like Excel. :)

1 comment: