Friday, February 7, 2014

dream a little dream of me

Last night (this morning, really) I had a dream that I had a baby. Like, had just given birth to a baby. For some reason, I stopped by Ashlye's house on the way home (not her actual house, but her house in my dream) so the baby could meet her family. Her mom was there, and her grandma, and her stepdad. And a guy who wasn't her husband but was her husband in my dream was there. And everyone passed around the baby and told me how cute he (yes, he) was.

And then I woke up. I'm feeling an irrational sense of loss today. :(

2 comments:

  1. Loss bc of no baby? or Loss bc the baby was a he? If it is the latter of the two, you might want to try to start thinking about the possibility of a son. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha loss because I woke up and there was no baby. I wouldn't be THAT upset if I had a boy :)

      Delete