Sunday, February 23, 2014

IZ MA BIRFDAY!

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI!!!!!!!!!!! My name is Grover, and IZ MA BIRFDAY! Momma said I could come talk on her blog for ma birfday. I've been wanting to for a long time, because she says that you all are ladies and I LOVE LADIES, but she wanted me to save it for a special occasion.

I don't know why Momma only takes pictures of me when I'm sleeping. She's creepy.

I'm one year old today! I think that's pretty old. I mean, I've seen a lot in my day. There was the time that wet stuff came down from the sky, oh! and when all the white stuff covered my yard. I remember when it got cold in the house and Momma and Daddy slept in my room with me. That was fun.

I miss having that giant dog bed in my room. It was cooler than mine.

I've also gotten a lot bigger. My house used to be REALLY big, but now it's just regular. Daddy did put that nice blankie in there for me though. Sometimes I drag it out of my house and Momma calls me Linus. I don't know what that means, but she thinks she's funny.

Hi!!

Now Momma wants me to tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Grover, but sometimes Momma calls me Grove or Bubby or Bubba or Bub. It's a good thing I'm so smart or else I might get confused. Daddy says I'm a boxer. I don't know what that means, but I do love boxes. Sometimes when Momma gets packages from someone named Amazon, she gives me the boxes. Man, those are the best days.


Anyway, I love it when Momma and Daddy have people over. I love to jump on them and tell them how much I love them. Sometimes I get so excited that I pee a little. My favorite person is someone that Momma calls Aunt Haley. She has yellow hair and is so nice to me.
Oh that Aunt Haley. She's so silly!

Favorites:
  • Daddy
  • When Momma lets me lick her plate after she's done eating
  • Peanut butter
  • Socks
  • New people (especially the girl ones)
  • Sleeping next to the heating vent
I love Daddy the most.
Un-favorites:
  • When Momma or Daddy hold me like a baby. I don't know what a baby is, but I do NOT like it!
  • When I have to go in my crate because Daddy says I've been bad
  • When Daddy throws away my favorite toys and calls them gross
  • Wearing clothes

Does this look like a happy face to you, Daddy?

Momma, you are NOT funny.
OK guys. It's time for me to go and take a nap. I think I'm going to dream about that birthday cake that Momma got for me. It was AMAZING!


Love,
Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment