Tuesday, February 4, 2014

february goal board

I was really good in January with my no-spend month. I've really fallen off the wagon this month though. I'm embarrassed at how much money I've spent thus far. Seriously, it's shameful. I'm really not very focused if I don't have tangible goals to work toward, so I think it's important for me to make some goals again. I came across this link-up - Bloggers Keeping Bloggers Accountable - through the no-spend January link-up, and I support it wholeheartedly.

Link Up
 
Without further ado, here are my goals for the remainder of February:
 
1. Continue spending mindfully. Man I have busted that thus far, but I'm hoping I can get back on track this month.
2. Make this blog a better place to come. I love blogging, and I want my blog to be as awesome as all the others that I love.
3. Knit 2 things for myself. ME!! I AM IMPORTANT AND I DESERVE NICE HANDKNITTED THINGS!
4. Finish Unit 2 of Rosetta Stone. I did really well at the end of December/beginning of January, but have forgotten about it. Oops.
5. Re-do my marathon training schedule and STICK TO IT! This really fell apart when the power went out a few weeks ago, and I've had trouble getting back on. It's important to me, though, and I need to get back on track.
 
So, friends, what are your goals for February?

1 comment:

  1. You can definitely do it Marcie! We will keep you accountable! I have cross stitching on my 30 before 30 list so we can help each other with that one for sure. So glad you decided to link up with us.

    ReplyDelete