Monday, August 12, 2013

this just happened

Well, I think the whole point of the list of goals was to give me some medium-term items to work toward. Clearly I'm not very good at making things be medium-term.

I bought an iPhone this morning on Straight Talk wireless. After the initial outlay of cash (ouch), it'll be $15/month cheaper for service than I have now with my dumbphone. Plus I'll still be on Verizon's towers, which is important because once you get outside of the city, pretty much no other carrier has service in Indiana.

I'm getting 3 paychecks this month, so I've got a little extra to put toward this (plus extra to pay on my student loans). I'll need to pinch my pennies for the rest of the month to make it, but it's worth it to me. I've wanted an iPhone for as long as they've been in existence, so today is a happy day for this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment