Wednesday, November 6, 2013

i got broooonchitis

ain't nobody got time for that!

So I had a bit of a cold last week. Sunday night into Monday though, it turned into a full-fledged asthmatic nightmare. I don't know if it was my Sunday morning walk/run with Ashlye and Meagan that exacerbated it or if C brought home some sort of airplane plague. Either way, the past few days have felt like someone has been sitting on my chest. As such, I'm EXHAUSTED (since my oxygen intake is suboptimal at best). Starting to feel better today, but I still get tired and out of breath pretty rapidly.

Since I've been sick, there's been NO exercise here. I worry about this because this point is usually where my newfound enthusiasm for working out wanes. I get out of a routine that I've made for myself, and never get back into it. I'm hoping that that's not the case this time. Thinking good thoughts.

Grove's also been sick yesterday and today. The little turd ate a reasonably large amount of a welcome mat yesterday and has been vomiting up chunks of rubber ever since. While I'm glad that he's vomiting it (which means it PROBABLY won't obstruct his bowel and cause a costly surgery), cleaning up the vomit is no fun. Welcome to motherhood!

The aftermath of the rug
Thanks to feeling so crappy, I didn't do my weekly weigh-in on Monday. Sorry guys. Gonna have to wait until next week!

I'm going to leave you with this, because I love you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment